HVAC training in Abu Dhabi & across the UAE, introduces qualified experts with professional skills in mechanical engineering to HVAC teaching and design courses.
Looking to expand your knowledge and experience in the electrics industry. Simply enroll yourself today onto one of our specialist HVAC Training in Dubai.
We have constructed this program with the aim to help professional engineers within the field of air conditioning. This course will also be highly useful to individuals dealing with HVAC products. It will include a mixture of theory and practical study.
Studying HVAC design with Arabian Infotech
Arabian Infotech have a dedicated team of experienced professionals, who have been committed to helping people build promising careers for more than 18 years.
Our MEP, HVAC Training in Dubai have proven to be highly effective in the past, teaching professionals effective skills in operation, design and drafting. Upon the completion of the program, participants are skilled in the following areas:
- Heat Load Calculation (Manual, E20 & HAP Software)
- Ventilation Criteria (Car Park & Kitchen etc..)
- Classification and selection of air handlers
- Duct system design (Manual & Software Duct Sizer)
- Different Types of Ducting
- ESP Calculation
- Chilled water piping design
- Chiller Plant Working
- Analysis of Chiller Problems
- District Cooling System Design
- Sizing of Stairwell Pressurization Fan
- Types of building Systems
- VAV & VRV Chiller and their important in Selection Procedure
- Criteria for Equipment selection (Review with ACTUAL EXAMPLES) like
- Air handling unit
- Fan coil unit
- Car Park Ventilation
- Cooling Tower
- Control valve (2 port & 3 Port) and balancing valve selection etc....
- Practical Project with Govt. Standards
- Using ASHRAE Standards