PLC Automation Training Dubai
If you are seeking a Program Logic Controller Automation (PLC) training in Dubai, offered by experienced and professional tutors, you have reached the right destination. The automatic programmable controls are extremely functionals and are used extensively in today’s industries. Many businesses use PLC when they need specific but versatile information of all coordinates. It is found in pharmaceutical factories, and traffic signals amongst other areas. Through this program, you learn how to detect and mend issues found in the program logic controller.
This PLC Automation training program offers a strong foundation for any employee who seeks advancement in this field. The course duration is for 8-weeks, during which you will learn and adapt to various knowledge and skills required to maintain the equipment. We have industry experts, holding over 15 years of experience in this field. Through their outstanding expertise and quality exposure, they can offer premium teaching services to students of this sector. Call us today to be a part of this exceptional PLC training program in Dubai.
Who Should Undergo PLC/HMI/SCADA Training?
The program is created to assist newbies with the necessary tools required to design a complete PLC program/ HMI /SCADA system. We offer practical and knowledgeable advice from certified and highly experienced professional tutors. The program is recommended to individuals who deal with the PLC system in their job. Those who want to comprehend a detailed understanding of ladder logic should also opt for this course.
PLC Programming/HMI/SCADA Course Objectives
It aims to assist students with the required expertise and comprehension in securely performing a simple system maintenance. Our PLC training program includes the following topics.
- PLC programming design practice on Step 7 TIA portal software, based on real projects.
- HMI / SCADA system design practice on WinCC software.
- Detail study of different Siemens CPU’s like S7-200, S7-1200, S7-300, S7-1500, S7-400 etc.
- Detail study of hardware and software components of PLC / HMI / SCADA like CPU (Processor), Input / Output (AI/AO) modules and electrical and instrumentation components related to programming.
- Check and confirm PLC program by using S7-1200 CPU simulator available for practice and monitor how PLC program work with a real CPU system.
- Also practice PLC program with integrated simulator available inside TIA portal software.
- Detail study of communication protocols like Modbus, MPI, Profibus, Profinet, TCP/IP etc.
- Details study of electrical and instrumentation components using inside PLC control panel and basic design details.
- Details study of VFD, Soft starter system using for motor and how it is connected to PLC programming.
- Details study of installation, connection, testing, troubleshooting of different field instruments using for industrial projects like Temperature, pressure, level, flow transmitters and sensors, Actuators (Motorized valves), Solenoid valves etc.
- Details study of ladder logic and components used for programming like timer, counter, bit logic operands, PID gates, special function blocks etc.
- Detail study about relay logic, program interlocks etc.
- Detail study about installation, testing, troubleshooting of hardware components of PLC/HMI/SCADA system.
- Comprehend the connection between the mechanical, electrical and programming documentation.
PLC Automation/ HMI/ SCADA Training Course
It is a comprehensive curriculum that will inform you about all the critical areas of PLC and SCADA. It'll familiarize you with automation concepts and will teach you about various SCADA software applications and features. It is an industry-specific software and hardware that helps control and monitor the operation. In reality, SCADA collects all the data from machines placed on remote sites and transmits this data. Ideally, it is viewed on one or more SCADA host computers. These computers can also manage the operation. Our strength lies in the commitment and dedication of our highly qualified workers who are fully involved in achieving our vision. The training program prepares students to be placed with a lot of advanced skills needed to work anywhere in the world. We are proud to have an abundance of engineers who put their creativity and hard work into developing new technology that is crucial to keeping every engineer on top of the company.
Areas covered in this course include:
- Introduction to PLC and HMI / SCADA
- Detail study of PLC hardware and software.
- Design HMI /SCADA system by using WinCC software.
- Role of HMI / SCADA in automation.
- PLC hardware/ device configuration.
- Test PLC program by using Simulator kit.
- Installation, testing. wiring and fault correction
- Detail study of programming software & language.
- Detail study of communication protocols.
- Detail study of PLC control panel components.
- Inter-connection of PLC and field instruments.
- Inter connection of PLC with VFD, Soft starter, Motorized valve (Actuator) etc.
- Typical PLC installation
- New application creation
- Troubleshooting software issues
- PLC maintenance
- Other advanced and detailed topics
Why Choose Arabian Infotech Training Institute for PLC Training
When you choose Arabian Infotech, you benefit from training in a state-of-the-art class. We aim to keep up with the latest trends in the industry and provide valuable practical skills for our students to prepare them for a successful career. Our PLC programming is delivered by professionals who are actively involved in top-notch research and is molded by the latest discoveries. We balance theory and practice with our hands-on learning approach, real-life projects, and innovative methodologies and provide opportunities for our students to develop valuable knowledge and skills. For more details on our PLC training course in Dubai, send us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.