Arabian Info tech is a unique training centre in the MENA region, helping professionals to reach their goals and become skilled MEP professionals.
This in-depth course for MEP Estimation training in Dubai, targets the predicted costs and schedules for all types of development projects. You will prepare certain areas, suited to your methodologies.
You will be required to identify the most effective and important estimating process throughout the MEP cycle.
MEP Estimation Course Topics overview
MEP ESTIMATION TRAINING – TENDER PROJECT MECHANICAL
- HVAC SYSTEM
- PLUMBING SYSTEM
- DRAINAGE SYSTEM
- FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
- BMS/GAS LAYOUT OVERVIEW
- HIGH CURRENT SYSTEM
- LOW CURRENT SYSTEM
The Advantages of MEP Training in Dubai
The Arabian Info Tech MEP course focuses on delivering industry training in Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire fighting.
MEP estimation training in Dubai is designed for professional Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
- Prepare Enquiry Check List From Project Input.
- Prepare Enquiry Summary Analysis to refer the project details within short period.
- Verify the Manufacturer List to do the costing
- Estimate the project based on specification, make and drawings
- Estimate and submit the quotation within the timing schedule.
- Send the enquiry to suppliers and receive the quotation, then cross check with inputs
MEP Estimation Course Training & SUB FACTORS
The Arabian Infotech MEP course includes many SUB FACTORS within the training program. This ensures our students are continuously learning to the best of their ability. We focus on generating lifelong skills for all our classes, to guarantee success.
Below are the Sub factors which are included in the MEP training course:
- Quantity take off from the layout and schematic diagram
- Comparison between BOQ and quantity take off to verify the final quantity to do the pricing sheet
- Add the items which is required and delete which is not required based on purpose
- Calculate the built-up area, building height from the architectural drawings
- Final project value & signed contract value variation