Advanced Electrical Technician Course Dubai
Getting professional electrical technician training in the UAE from a top institute will help improve your career. Arabian Info-Tech is a leading education institute offering a comprehensive electrical technician course in Dubai. Our well-designed electrical training courses will provide in-depth knowledge and essential skills to maintain the electrical activities of residential as well as commercial buildings. Our technical training courses will help you become an expert in offering electrical building services.
Our certified electrical technician training course is a perfect combination of insightful theory lessons and informative practical. With live practical sessions, we ensure you get hands-on experience through our electrical technician training course in the UAE. You will be able to improve your quality of work and gain career growth as a professional electrical technician.
Electrical Technician Training Syllabus
We have developed an inclusive electrical technician course syllabus to award you proper certification in the field. From fundamentals of electricity to various components used in electrical building services, we cover everything in our electrical technician training sessions. Our technical training course includes details on electrical system inspection, maintenance, assembling and safety measures.
Electrical Systems Introduction
In the initial sessions of our electrical technician course, you will learn about the basic universal rules for safety, electrical system dangers and more.
- Basic Electrician Theory Classes
- Electrical Hazards
- Electrical Safety
- Sample of wiring Diagram
- Concept of Distribution Board and Transformer
Residential Building Electrical - Practical
We will offer specialized electrical technician training to properly understand and maintain electrical systems found in residential areas and buildings.
- Domestic Installations
- Domestic Lighting Circuits
- Electrical Circuit Installations
- Demo on Electrical Wiring Layout
- Electrical House wiring Accessories
- Fault-finding in-House wiring
- Wire size and MCB/Isolator selection for House wiring
Basic Industrial Electrical – Practical
As electrical systems in industries are different and more complex, our electrical technician course will introduce you to these complex electrical circuits and their various components.
- Cable Glanding and Termination
- Earthing and Bonding
- Three Phase Motor Starter Control Wiring-DOL
- Ammeter, Voltmeter, and Energy Meter Connections
- Schematic Drawing for Low Voltage Panel
- Working on LV Panel and its Component selection
- Low Voltage Power and Control Cables usage
- Basic Electronic Components and its Uses
Testing and Commissioning of Electrical Equipment/Installations
All of our electrical technician course students will be able to learn about the varied electrical components, tools, instruments and correct electrical testing methods.
- Different type of Electrical Tools
- Testing of RCCB/ELCB
- Insulation Resistance Testing of Cables
- Test Instruments and Results Interpretation
- Basic Electronic Components and its Uses
Awareness of Regulations
Our electrical technical training courses will also familiarize you with the various government rules and criteria to ensure proper compliance with these regulations.
- DEWA Requirements
- ADDC requirements
Basic Electrical Q&A
Basic question and answer session to test the knowledge of the electrical technician course students.
Why Choose Our Electrical Technician Training Course Dubai?
Our extensive team of expert instructors and training professionals has established a leading electrical technician training institute in the UAE. With flexible sessions and easily understandable lessons on electrical building services, we help you advance your knowledge and increase your scope of employability. By choosing our electrical technician course, you get the following benefits:
- Assistance from qualified professionals
- Quality study materials, manuals and more
- Practical electrical training sessions
- Proper certification after course completion
- Introduction to modern electrical tools and techniques
- Electric technician course developed as per DEWA standards