Refund & Other Terms
Where a student withdraws from the course , Arabian Infotech shall review after receiving written notice of withdrawal and refund to student within 7 working days. The Registration fees paid for the course for booking the seat is Non Refundable. The criteria for refund amount will be as follows:
|% of aggregate amount Refund of the Fees||Refund|
|75%||Maximum Refund (more than 10 days before course Commencement date)|
|50%||Less than 10 days before course comencement|
|0 %||Less than 5 days before course commencement|
The following fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Administrative charges of Dhs500
- Enrollment fee of Dhs500
- Cost of study Material
- New International student application fee/visa charges
Withdrawal / Refund Procedure
- Student must inform “Manager & Development” in written (written or via email) and complete a “Refund Request Form” with reason for withdrawal/refund accompanied with relevant supporting documents.
- All requests for withdrawal/refund are subject to Arabian Infotech approval.
- Upon approval, student will be withdrawn from their course.
- Student will be required to collect the cheque/cash personally. They will need to provide a letter of authorization if they wish to authorize a third party to collect on their behalf.
Governing law & Jurisdiction
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with ‘Governing law and jurisdiction’ shall be governed in accordance with the laws of U.A.E.