Electrical Design Training Course Dubai
Electrical system design is one of the core sub-disciplines of MEP. Our electrical design and drafting course has been developed to provide students with the skills required to design and perform electrical building services. The course is recommended for both students and professionals who want to learn how to design or manage the low voltage electrical activities of building systems with maximum energy utilization. Our course is tutored and delivered by experienced faculties with in-depth knowledge of electrical system design. Students shall be provided with all the necessary materials, including manuals, demo software, sample projects, etc. For information about our electrical design course in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, feel free to reach out to us on +971-4-228-1166. Alternatively, you may also write to us on email@example.com.
Our Electrical Design Course Syllabus
- Understanding the Scope of Electrical System Design and Drafting
- Understanding the Role and Duties of an Electrical Draughtsman and Design Engineer
- Fundamentals of the Electrical Distribution Concept
- Fundamentals of the House Wiring Concept
- About Various Electrical Service – Fire Alarm, Lighting, Emergency Lighting, and Power
- Necessary Electrical Equipment and their Load as Per Standard Specifications
- Standard Symbols and Legends of Electrical Devices: Air Conditioners, Lamps, Sockets, Fans, etc.
- Abbreviation of all Types of Electrical Services
- Various Types of Lamps and How to Calculate Lux Level
- About Load Scheduling (Single House, Apartment, and High-Rise Buildings) and How to Perform Load Calculations
- Cables: Selection, Conductors, Strands, Cores, and Insulation
- About Armored and Unarmored Cables
- How to Calculate Voltage Drop
- DEWA Regulations on Transformer Specifications
- Standard Guidelines to Select Cable Schedule
- Understanding the Different Types of Switch Gears
- Understanding the Internal Mechanism and Working of Circuit Breakers
- Various Types of Panel Boards (MDB, SMDB, SDB, etc.)
- How to Select Transformers
- How to Perform Short Circuit Calculations for a Building
- About Capacitor Bank and PF Improvement
- About BUSBAR and How to Make Your Selection for High Rise Buildings
- Fundamentals on Cable Tray, Cable Ladder, Raceway, Trucking, Conduits, and Routing.
- How to Design and Select Cable Tray
- About Fire Alarm and Electrical Light Systems (Central Battery and Self-Contained)
- Understanding Different Types of Telephone Systems (DU, Etisalat, Smart World)
- How to Select UPS and Generators
- How to Draw Single Line Diagrams (SLD) for Individuals, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Buildings
- How to Choose Earthling Based on Requirements
- Fundamentals of Lightning Arresters
- Introduction to CCTV Cameras and CCTV Circuiting
- Basics on HVAC Systems
- Different Types of Electrical Drawings: Design and Shop Drawing
- Major Components in Electrical Drawings – Lighting Layout, Power Layout, Single Line Drawing (SLD), and Emergency Systems
- Introduction to Lighting Layout, Public Address System Layout, BUS Duct Riser Drawings. Fire Alarm System Layout, CCTV Layout, Cable Tray Layout, and BUSBAR Layout.
- Basics on Electrical Design Software
- BOQ: Bill of Quantity (Complete project).
- Implementation of Green Building Design.
- Creating Designs as per Various Electrical Standards: NEC, BS, DEWA, ADEWA, IEC, NEMA, NFPA, etc.
Electrical Design Training Courses at Arabian Infotech
As mentioned, our faculty pool is composed of experienced engineering professionals. Our classes are available on both weekdays and weekends, the latter of which is specially designed for working professionals. The MEP Electrical design course we have on offer is highly recommended for electrical engineering professionals who are in search of a proven and effective program. In addition to the theoretical aspect, our training program also covers the practical side and teaches students how to gain approval from Government authorities.
Furthermore, our job-oriented training programs are designed to provide our trainees with actual industrial exposure. The trainees, like our employees, shall be involved in project preparation, assistance, and execution. For more details on our Low Voltage electrical design course in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, send us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.